Your tour price includes ALL consular and visa processing fees (standard processing). Note – urgent visa applications are subject to a surcharge
Please note, in the USA you can apply for your Russian visa NO EARLIER THAN THREE MONTHS
before your arrival date in Russia.
Once you book a tour with us and pay your deposit we email you the guidance notes on how to complete the Russian visa application form. You will then need to fill in the required form yourself which is quite straightforward. Our dedicated visa specialists will be happy to provide assistance should you have any questions or difficulties in completing the form (we can also complete it for you for an additional fee). All completed forms are then checked by our visa specialists and our visa department advises if any additional corrections or documents are required. We guarantee your application pack will be fully compliant with the Russian visa requirements and there will be no need to make further corrections at the submission stage and no need to worry that any data could be missing.
USA, UK, GERMANY, FRANCE, SPAIN RESIDENTS
Standard processing of your Russian visa is included in the price of our holidays and we can obtain your visas for you if you live in the USA, UK, Germany, France or Spain. All urgent visa applications are subject to additional costs which will be reconfirmed to you at the time you submit your documents. You post your complete application pack to our local visa processing office and we make final checks of your paperwork and submit your documents to the Russian consulate. Once the visa is issued, we post your passport back to you.
RESIDENT IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY
If you are resident in a different country, we will provide an official tourist voucher for you and you can apply for your visa at the local Russian consulate
in the country of your residence. Following our fair dealing policy we will also deduct the consular fee from your invoice as you will have to pay for your visa yourself.
We guarantee smooth documents submission with no misunderstandings and visa fees settled directly by us.
- Our visa staff submit your application pack directly to the Russian visa center.
- We pay the Russian visa fees.
- We collect your passport with the Russian visa once it is ready. Please note our processing times.
- We post your passport to your address.
- The original passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Russia).
- Russian visa application form completed online (our visa department will guide your through the process).
- One color passport style photo taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport. Your photo must be recent, not older than 4 months. Please note, older photos will be returned by the embassy and you will need to resubmit your application.
- If you are not a USA passport holder you will be required to provide your residence permit (work permit / visa) and a copy of travel insurance.
- Travelng with children under 21 years old - your child’s full birth certificate.
RUSSIAN NATIONALS / ADOPTED FROM RUSSIA
- Russian citizens with expired passports. Visas cannot be issued. You must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport.
- Children born to parents who both are Russian citizens, automatically gain Russian citizenship, regardless of the place of birth. Visas cannot be issued. You must apply for Russian nationality and obtain a Russian passport.
- Adopted from Russia: the Russian authorities consider you a Russian citizen and you must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport. Visas can only be issued if you provide a document confirming renunciation of your Russian nationality. If you do not have this document, please contact the local Russian Embassy for your nationality checking service. It can take up to 6 months to get a response.
IT HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO GO TO RUSSIA
It is very safe to visit Russia. Read more about safety
. Because of ever weak and falling rouble, Russia is a bargain destination! You get a better value holiday with more savings. You can afford more in Russia now with the same amount of dollars – see top ballet performance, get better meals, pay less for every day exploring, etc. Read more