Russian Tourist Visa - $425 Including All Fees & a Voucher
Our service includes all visa fees, visa support documents, application checking & consular submission. Quick & secure online order.
Note: this section applies to customers who require visa only service, if you are joining any of our tours please read more about our full assistance with the Russian visa.
Travelling to Russia on your own? Need a Russian tourist visa? We can provide full assistance with the Russian visa to all independent travellers. Please do not worry that your application will be unsuccessful (unless you have had any immigration issues with the Russian authorities in the past). All our tourists get their visas.
WHAT IS A RUSSIAN TOURIST VISAA visa to the Russian Federation is a document, permitting stay in Russia for a specific period of time. Visa lists entry/exit dates, your name, passport details, and a purpose of travel. Every foreign citizen needs a Russian visa to enter / leave Russia, except nationals of some countries enjoying visa-free regime with Russia. Please note, that your Russian visa is an exit permit just like it’s an entry permit: if you lose it or stay over your designated departure date, leaving the country could be more troublesome than entering it.
Tourist visa is a document which allows foreigners to travel to Russia as tourists. Such visas are issued as:
- single entry for 30 days (allows only one entry into Russia within visa validity period),
- double entry for 30 days (allows two entries into Russia within visa validity period),
- multi entry visas for a maximum of 3 years (allowed period of stay of up to 180 days per visit).
For a tourist visa to Russia, you must have confirmed accommodation for every night of your stay in the country. Note: If you apply for your tourist visa through our company, you do not need to provide any confirmation of your accommodation booking.
We can assist you with the single / double / multi entry tourist visas as well as Russian business visas.
RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA PRICES
|Processing Time||Single Entry
validity - 30 days
| Double Entry
validity - 30 days
validity - 3 years
|20 working days (standard)||$425||$445||$495||Apply Now|
- The original passport with at least 2 blank pages for visas (passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Russia).
- One copy of the Russian visa application form completed online. All our customers receive detailed guidance notes how to complete the forms and we will check every application before consular submission..
- One color passport style photo taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport. Your photo must be recent, not older than 6 months. Please note, older photos will be returned by the embassy and you will need to resubmit your application.
- If you are not a USA passport holder you will be required to provide your residence permit (work permit / visa) and a copy of travel insurance.
- Travelng with children under 21 years old - your child’s full birth certificate.
RUSSIAN TOURIST VOUCHER AND INVITATIONIf you are happy to fill-in the visa form and submit the documents yourself, we can arrange for you just a Tourist voucher / Invitation. This is a required document and you will not be able to obtain a Russian visa unless you have a voucher and a booking confirmation.
Book hotels in RussiaWe provide online hotel booking service with instant confirmation. Our online hotel booking system covers most popular cities and towns in Russia. Book your hotel online.
RUSSIAN NATIONALS / ADOPTED FROM RUSSIA
- Russian citizens with expired passports. Visas cannot be issued. You must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport.
- Children born to parents who both are Russian citizens, automatically gain Russian citizenship, regardless of the place of birth. Visas cannot be issued. You must apply for Russian nationality and obtain a Russian passport.
- Adopted from Russia: the Russian authorities consider you a Russian citizen and you must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport. Visas can only be issued if you provide a document confirming renunciation of your Russian nationality. If you do not have this document, please contact the local Russian Embassy for your nationality checking service. It can take up to 6 months to get a response.
RUSSIAN VISA - DISCLAIMERPlease note, it is the Russian Embassy who authorises the entry clearance and Go Russia shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for any actions of government authorities not issuing your visa for any reason whatsoever, nor shall we be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation or (d) rejected visa application form. Please note, visa fees are non-refundable.
Note: all visa services are provided by our partner company which we recommend. By ordering a visa service you will be redirected to their website.