STEP 1. COMPLETE THE VISA APPLICATION FORM
- Download the visa form from the Belarus Embassy website
- Fill in the visa form. If a question does not apply, please, write "n/a". Incomplete forms will be returned to the applicants unprocessed.
STEP 2. PREPARE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Original passport or travel document with not less than two blank pages available for the visa. The passport must be valid not less than 90 days beyond the date of planned departure from Belarus.
- One recent passport-sized color photograph (45mm x 35 mm) of the applicant, which should be glued or stapled to the marked space at the upper right-hand corner of the application form. Please, note that the photograph must not be stapled over the facial area. Only photographs which meet the requirements below will be accepted:
- be taken against a plain, evenly lit and light background
- be clear and of good quality
- be printed on normal photographic paper
- display full face without sunglasses, hat or other head covering unless for ethnic or religious reasons
- Medical insurance certificate. All visa applicants have to present a travel insurance valid for Belarus or worldwide. The amount of emergency medical coverage should not be less than 10.000 Euro or $12.000. Arrange your insurance online.
- Additional documents. When applying for a visa, apart from an application, you need to submit the following supporting documents depending on the type of the visa:
Type B – Transit visa (valid for up to 1 year, allowing stay in Belarus no more than 48 hours) – a valid visa of the country the applicant is traveling from/to via Belarus (e.g. Russia). If such visa is not required – a copy of the ticket, itinerary from a travel agency or any other documents confirming the applicant's trip to the country of destination.
Type C – Short-term (tourist) visa (up to 30 days, short-term single or double entry), a written request (a tourist voucher) by a Belarusian tourist company. We cannot assist with tourist vouchers to Belarus.
Note: if the applicant previously had the USSR or Belarus citizenship, he or she must submit the document proving the loss of the USSR or Belarus citizenship.