Russian Business Visa. Multiple Entry, Validity 36 Months
Our service includes all visa fees, business visa invitation, application checking service and consular submission.
WHAT IS A RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISABusiness visa is issued for travellers, who visit Russia on official or private business. Business visas are best for visitors who
- do not know their exact itineraries,
- want to stay in Russia longer than for 30 days or
- need to enter Russia on frequent occasions within a certain period of time.
Note: maximum allowed stay in Russia on a business visa (even if it has 36 months validity) - 180 days during each visit.
Please also note that we also provide assistance in obtaining regular tourist visas for Russia. A tourist visa is required by non-Russian citizens wishing to visit the Russian Federation as a tourist.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA
- Original passport, valid for at least 6 months after the date of your return from Russia and must have two blank pages.
- One color passport style photo taken against a light background (white or off - white). The photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The facial image must be sharp and clear. Sunglasses or tinted glasses are not permitted. Head coverings and hats are only acceptable due to religious beliefs, and in this case there shall be a similar photo with a head covering in the applicant's passport. Your photo must be recent, not older than 4 months. Please note, older photos will be returned by the embassy and you will need to resubmit your application.Application form (we will email the guidance on how to complete the form).
- Completed business invitation questionnaire. Download the questionnaire.
- Business invitation (is included in the business visa price, will be provided by us).
- Copies of the last three previous visas to Russia (if applicable).
- If you are not a USA passport holder you will be required to provide your residence permit (work permit / visa) and a copy of travel insurance.
RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA PRICES1. Full Business Visa Support - includes consulate fees, business Invitation, our service
|Type of visa||25 working days||Application|
|Multiple entry||Valid 36 Months||$545||Apply Now|
2. Business invitation only
We can also provide business invitations and you are free to apply for your Russian business visa yourself at your local Russian consulate. The cost of the business invitation:
- 3 months validity, single entry (processing 10 working days), invitation by Telex - $225. Order
- 3 months validity, double entry (processing 10 working days), invitation by Telex - $255. Order
- 12 months validity, multiple entries (processing 15 working days), invitation by Telex - $275. Order
- Processing time does not include postage time for delivery of your passport. We will post your passport to you by Fedex Overnight Delivery, which guarantees next day delivery. If you want to order a courier delivery, please advise.
- You are responsible for disclosing all relevant information to us to be able to process your business invitation and / or visa (correct personal details, employment status, purpose of your travel to Russia, any visa rejections in the past, any violations of the Russian immigration laws, etc.).
Book hotels in RussiaWe provide online hotel booking service with instant confirmation. Our online hotel booking system covers most popular cities and towns in Russia. Book your hotel online.
RUSSIAN NATIONALS / ADOPTED FROM RUSSIA
- Russian citizens with expired passports. Visas cannot be issued. You must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport.
- Children born to parents who both are Russian citizens, automatically gain Russian citizenship, regardless of the place of birth. Visas cannot be issued. You must apply for Russian nationality and obtain a Russian passport.
- Adopted from Russia: the Russian authorities consider you a Russian citizen and you must enter Russia with your valid Russian passport. Visas can only be issued if you provide a document confirming renunciation of your Russian nationality. If you do not have this document, please contact the local Russian Embassy for your nationality checking service. It can take up to 6 months to get a response.
RUSSIAN VISA - IMPORTANTThe visa application process is very straightforward. Please do not worry that your application will be unsuccessful (unless you have had any immigration issues with the Russian authorities in the past). However, it is the Russian Embassy who authorises the entry clearance and Go Russia shall not be held responsible nor accept any liability for any actions of government authorities not issuing your visa for any reason whatsoever, nor shall we be held responsible for expense and/or delay arising from or in connection with (a) incomplete application forms or (b) incorrectly or falsely completed application forms or (c) inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation or (d) rejected visa application form. Please note, visa fees are non-refundable.
Note: all visa services are provided by our partner company which we recommend. By ordering a visa service you will be redirected to their website.