I want to go to...
- Any region
- Golden Ring
- Novgorod the Great
- Solovetsky Island
- St. Petersburg
- Yenisei River
- Any month
FANTASTIC SALE FOR TOURS 2020 - 2021
BOOK NOW & GET 25% OFF PER PERSON
SALE ENDS 30 APRIL 2020
Just enter FUTURE in the booking form
Discover Russia and its Neighbours with the Go Russia Travel Experts
Go Russia is an award winning UK based tour operator specialising in holidays to Russia, the countries of the former USSR, Mongolia and China. No matter where in the region you’d like to go, we have a tour for you, from Moscow and St. Petersburg city breaks
, to leisurely Russian river cruises
. If you’re yearning to explore, we can lead you along the Golden Ring or take you on a cross-continental Trans-Siberian rail journey
. For adrenaline junkies we also organize adventure holidays
in Russia, such as climbing Mount Elbrus, trekking in Kamchatka, horse-riding in the Altai Mountains and more.
GREAT VALUE PACKAGES
- Our prices are among the best value for money in the market. And with our “Best Price Guarantee”, “Recommend a Friend” and “Special Offers” schemes there are even more benefits to book our top quality travel arrangements
- No need to fret, Go Russia offers fixed dates and prices year-round! You can count on Go Russia to get you there with our guaranteed departures!
- From Moscow to Kamchatka, Go Russia tours cover all regions so that you can experience it all!
VISA FEES INCLUDED
- Our Go Russia tour package includes all costs! Sign up now to receive your free support documents and enjoy our stress-free visa process!
- That is right, Go Russia will handle your visa for your convenience!
Forget what you’ve heard about Russia being a cold country. That only goes for our winter weather. Russia has deep-seated traditions of hospitality
, kindness and generosity which ensure that our visitors are guaranteed a friendly welcome. We’re keen to show you our culture and that of our Mongolian and Chinese neighbors. Go Russia will take care of all the arrangements, from visas to travel, accommodation to the very best sightseeing programs
- all you have to do is enjoy it. Get started on your experience
of a lifetime today with Go Russia!
EXCITING RAIL ADVENTURES
- You won't want to miss out on what Go Russia has to offer! Travel from Moscow to St. Petersburg in either a high-speed Sapsan train or a luxurious overnight Grand Express train.
- Looking to save even more money? Choose the luxurious overnight Grand Express train and eliminate the cost of a hotel!
- 1st and 2nd class tickets are available for both regional and Trans-Siberian trains!
- Personalized for your liking, choose between our 3 star, 4 star, and 5 star tour packages! Stay comfortable in the hotel of your choosing with American Brand hotels such as Marriott and Hilton!
- Looking to meet new people? Go Russia tours have you covered! We have mixed age and different interests groups for you!
- Go Russia even includes sporty activities for our healthy and active travelers!
- If you're looking for people who really know Russia - who live and love this great, complex, totally enthralling country and its people - you've found them at Go Russia. Genuinely thoughtful service...
Jeremy Head: Wanderlust
- Moscow is unlike any other European tour I have been on and Go Russia are well connected which helped make the trip run smoothly, they are also very good at revealing the hidden gems...
L. Levenson: Destinations
- Go Russia offers the best service I have encountered after a dozen trips to Russia. I wish I'd found their services earlier - I'd have saved myself a lot of trouble...
Jonathon Reynolds: Rough Guides
- One of the real advantages of Go Russia was having a tour guide from Moscow who was able to recommend things to do when you had free time as well as good bars, restaurants and clubs...
Becky Ward: New! Magazine
We have designed this amazing tour to introduce you to the past and present capitals of Russia and the Ukraine, the beautiful cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg and Kiev. It is in Kiev, an ancient city on the ban...
- 10 days
Altai, the so-called Russian Tibet or Heart of Siberia, is a unique place, ideal for active holidays! The purity of the mountain air and the crystal-clear water of numerous lakes and rivers will make your trekk...
- 15 days
This twelve day tour aboard a 4 star vessel provides a comfortable base from which to enjoy the fabulous scenery as you cruise from Moscow to St Petersburg via the Golden Ring. The extensive facilities onb...
- 12 days
This fascinating 11-day cruise takes you along the Yenisei River to explore some of Siberia’s most rewarding natural and cultural heritage. Your comfortable ship travels between the cities of Krasnoyarsk ...
- 11 days
Russian city-breaks, tours to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Golden Ring. Group and tailor-made holidays
Based on our extensive experience dealing with tours to Russia we have designed multiple city-break holidays to suit various budgets and interests with focus on main cultural highlights, Russian art and culture, medieval and modern history, cold war period, life beyond capitals and much more. Only small and medium-sized groups.
Russian River Cruises
One of the most relaxing and enjoyable ways to discover the immense cultural riches and changing landscapes of any country is aboard a ship. Join us to explore Russia from the comfort and security of a modern river cruiser and enjoy the diversity of both modern and ancient cities along the way. Sail between Moscow and St. Petersburg or along the picturesque Volga – the largest in Russia. Our Russian river cruises are operated on vessels ranging from 3* to luxury 5* ships.
Tours along Trans-Siberian and Trans-Mongolian railway
Go Russia offers you our expertise and professionalism to create unforgettable memories for your journey of a lifetime. Whatever Trans-Siberian tour you chose, sitting back in your train you’ll be captivated again and again by the landscape, which metamorphoses from laid out fields, through the vast birch forests of Siberia and treeless Mongolian steppe, to the grassland and mountains in China.
Adventure and Discovery Tours in Russia
We’re all fascinated by everything unusual and unexplored. What can be more thrilling than to feel like a pioneer in a world, which has fewer and fewer hidden treasures every year? Russia is a land with an immense wealth of natural treasures, including some of the few completely untouched areas on earth, and a great destination for lovers of adventure. It is now time to explore the wilderness of Russia and find out what this planet still has to offer.
Beyond Russia. Explore China, Mongolia and the Silk Road
Our dedicated “Asian Expert Team” invites you for a discovery journey to Central Asia. All these countries represent cradles of history, authentic culture, unbelievable sense of hospitality, stunning landscapes, unique combination of nature ranging from Gobi desert and sand dunes to beautiful mountains, rivers and lakes. Regardless of the regions where you would go on a tour you will experience energetic and knowledgeable guides, welcoming local people, and mouth-watering Asian food.
School trips to Russia and former USSR
When we are young, travelling to new countries and remote destinations is one of the most fascinating things in life. We believe it is now time to explore the wonders and heritage of Russia and countries of the former USSR through the wide eyes and open minds of a young generation free of the “cold war experience”.
It is time to Go Russia!
Visa free tours to Russia - discover St. Petersburg and Moscow
You can now explore Russia visa – free arriving by a ferry from Helsinki and staying in the country for three days. With our visa-free tours to Russia you can either enjoy just St. Petersburg or combine it with a short visit to Moscow.
It’s true – no visa at all!
Latest from our blog - Travel experts about Russia and ex USSR
Read more articles
It’ll soon be Moscow day!
September 03, 2019
It’ll soon be Moscow day!
Moscow will celebrate its 872nd birthday over the first full weekend in September. It’s fitting that there’ll be a big bash as the city itself kicked off after a party. Then, the host was Prince Yuri Dolkgoruk...
Travel news in Russia and ex USSR
Read more news