Extension trip to Xian
Visit Terracotta Warriorsū
This is a three day extension trip to Xian from Beijing, a popular option to include a guided visit to Terracotta Warriors as well as Xian city tour to our Trans-Mongolian holidays.
Transfer from the Hotel. Train to XianDeparture transfer from the hotel in Beijing to the railway station. Overnight train to Xian.
Arrival in Xian. Visit Terracotta Warriors. Lunch. Xian City Tour. Departure to BeijingFull day guided excursion with an English-speaking guide, including Terracotta army, Big Wild Gooze Pagoda. You will also have some free time to visit the old markets in Drum Tower and Great Mosque area before transfer back to the railway station. Lunch included. In the evening board and overnight train to Beijing.
Arrival in Beijing. Transfer to the HotelEarly arrival in Beijing. Transfer to the airport / hotel.
- English speaking tour guide
- Private car
- Entrance tickets as per itinerary
- Train tickets 2nd class (4-berth compartments): Beijing-Xian-Beijing. 1st class - $150 p.p.
- 1 lunch in a local restaurant
- Accommodation in a hotel (the tour includes overnight train journey from / to Beijing)
- Excursions and meals not listed in the itinerary