Belarus Tourist Visa
Go Russia assistance with Belarus visa.
Visa-Free Regime with BelarusFrom 12 February 2017 nationals of 80 countries can travel to Belarus visa free for 5 days. This regulation applies to nationals of 39 countries of Europe, including the entire European Union and the UK, USA, Brazil, Indonesia, Japan. New regulations also apply to non-citizens of Latvia and stateless persons of Estonia.
- visitors must arrive in / depart from Belarus using Minsk international airport;
- valid passport or other document permitting foreign travels;
- financial means (approximately £20 for each day of stay);
- medical insurance in the amount of at least €10,000 valid in Belarus;
- stay in Belarus must not exceed 5 days.
The visa-free regime does not apply to people arriving to Belarus by plane from Russia and planning to go to the airports of Russia.
- Processing time 6 business days - $85
- Processing time 3 business days - $155
General Information about VisasPlease note, visas cannot be extended. If your travel plans have changed after the visa was issued, you have to reapply for a new visa. At the border point to Belarus any foreign national is required to fill in a migration card and submit it to the immigration officer.
Upon arrival to Belarus visitors are required to register at the local migration office of the Ministry of Interior of Belarus within 5 business days. Thereafter, local police authorities will issue a registration stamp, which will be attached to the visitor’s passport. If the visitor is staying in a hotel, this will be arranged by the hotel.
A valid medical insurance is required for all foreign citizens traveling to the Republic of Belarus.
We can assist with tourist and trasit visas to Belarus. Our dedicated visa department will be able to help you with questions regarding your Belarus visa.