Red Arrow Train
Overnight rail connection between Moscow and St. Petersburg.
On our city-break tours we give our customers a unique opportunity to travel on the historic, luxurious Red Arrow train, often called the Russian Orient Express. This famous train made its first journey on 09 June 1931.
- Train 002: Moscow - St. Petersburg 23:55 - 07:55 +1
- Train 001: St. Petersburg - Moscow 23:55 - 07:55 +1
- 1st class carriages (8 compartments, 16 berths in each carriage)
- 2nd class carriages (8 compartments, 32 berths in each carriage)
- VIP carriages (two carriages)